Right of Withdrawal
(Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes, which can not be attributed to neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
- where they or a third party named third, who is not the carrier, the goods have taken possession or has, if they have ordered one or more goods within the framework of a single order and be delivered uniform;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken the last goods owned or has, if they have ordered several goods within a single order and delivered separately;
- on which they or a third party named third, who is not the carrier, have taken the last partition or the last piece in possession, if they have ordered a goods that are delivered in several subtons or pieces;
- On which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken the first goods or has the first goods have been owned, provided that they were delivered over a fixed period of time under an order.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you have to (Atelier Sabine Wild, Eschenstr. 4, 12161 Berlin, Phone number.: +49 1577 1900 472, E-mail address: email@example.com) By means of a clear explanation (e.g., a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post, to revoke this contract, to revoke this contract. You can use the attached pattern revocation form, which is not prescribed.
To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have all the payments we received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from it, that you choose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offered by us have), immediate and within the latest 14Dates from the day to repay the communication about your revocation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment, which they have used in the original transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise with them; In no case will you charge charges due to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have retained the goods or until they have provided proof that they have returned the goods, depending on which the earlier date is.
They have the goods immediately and in each case within the latest 14 Days from the date on which you teach us about the revocation of this contract, to return or hand over to us. The deadline is maintained if you were the goods before the deadline of 14 Send days.
We carry the costs of returning the goods.
You have to pay for any loss of value of the goods only if this value loss is due to a handling of the goods to check the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or expiry reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
- For the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for their production an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.